Intended to serve as a “mixing chamber” for diverse approaches and scientific expertise, the Nebraska Center for Integrated Biomolecular Communication (CIBC) promotes and coordinates collaborative, interdisciplinary research efforts focused on filling fundamental gaps in understanding spatial and temporal aspects of biomolecular communication. We encourage interested faculty across the university system to participate in the center and its activities.
More information about the Nebraska Center for Integrated Biomolecular Communication can be found at: http://ncibc.unl.edu/
CIBC MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Interacting with researchers possessing diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and expertise related to researching fundamental issues in biomolecular communication;
- Priority access to all services provided by the Systems Biology Core (SBC) and the Data Management and Analysis Core (DMAC);
- Eligibility to apply for SBC and DMAC vouchers for reduced cost services to obtain preliminary results for proposals;
- Eligibility to apply for matching funds for seminar speakers and student/postdoc travel funds to present CIBC related research at scientific meetings;
- Eligibility to participate in Center-facilitated, large, multidisciplinary grant proposals and training grant applications.
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
To apply, interested applicants should submit a brief letter expressing your interest in joining CIBC including:
- A brief description of research interests relevant to CIBC’s thematic focus;
- Your reasons for seeking center membership and any record of mentorship (for senior faculty);
- A commitment to participate in Center activities and designating center membership in NUGrant;
- NIH-style (five-page-max) Biographical Sketch.
Center membership will be reviewed by the CIBC Internal Mentoring and Advisory Committee with final approval by CIBC Directors Takacs and DiRusso.
Please submit application materials to: Paula Adams, Coordinator CIBC at email@example.com
ð Follow CIBC activities on twitter @CIBC_nebraska